1. Drinking our veggies with a spinach, gogi berry, and cinnamon smoothie. Go to SimpleGreenSmoothies for more green inspiration.
3. Dreaming of farmers’ markets and eating cinnamon sugar donuts (gluten-free, of course).
4. Eating brunch at Sun in Bloom, an organic, vegan, and gluten-free cafe. They just added a new location in Tribecca and we’re loving the fact that we can now get vegan BLT wraps and gluten-free carrot cake at multiple locations.
5. Making a simple salad. Fresh Greens, sprouts, and avocado with a little oil and lemon does the trick.
6. Mixing essential oils with raw sugar to form a hydrating and luxurious hand scrub.
7. Buying fresh tulips at the market.
8. Loading up on antioxidants with a mix of blueberries and blackberries.
9. Visitng BTW Bakery for some delicious gluten-free coconut cupcakes, lemon tea cake, and biscotti.
Follow us on instagram to see more things we love.
Hannah Tice-Autoimmune Allyby