1. What information do we collect?
We may collect certain personal information from you when you register to use our site or its services and features. Information collected may include your first and last name, e-mail address, and location. We may also collect additional personal information, including your age, date of birth, gender, physical address, interests. We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information from users of our site, such as their Internet protocol address, the type of browser and operating system they use, the domain name of your Internet service provider, and the web pages, content and advertisements you may have visited, viewed or clicked on. We use various technologies to collect that information, including the following:
- Cookies: We may utilize “cookies” to maintain a record of your visits and to improve the content and services on our site. Cookies are text files placed in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. Cookies do not contain personal information, but if you choose to furnish us with personal information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
- Pixel Tags. In our emails to you, we use “pixel tags” or “web beacons” to determine if your email software or service can display html-formatted email (this helps us optimize the size of our email messages and conserve bandwidth. The pages of our site may also contain “pixel tags” that permit us to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain site content and verifying system and server integrity). Piixel tags are not used to access your personal information on our site and are only used to compile aggregated statistics concerning use of our site.
- IP Addresses. Our computers may also collect your IP address, which is a numerical address that is used to identify a computer connected to the Internet. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, to deliver web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, and to measure traffic within our site.
- Third Party Affiliates- In order to present you with the best curated content, we contract with third parties to provide services to us. Examples include providing customer service, sending PulpNature.com emails to you, and analyzing data. These third parties may have access to your Personally Identifiable Information for use solely in connection with these authorized business activities.
2. How do we use the information we collect?
We may use your personal information to:
- communicate with you, such as to respond to your inquiries, send you newsletters,
- improve our site and the content and services offered on our site;
- to analyze the usage of our site;
- enforce legal terms that are applicable to the use of our site;
- protect our site, services, systems, information, employees, business partners, service providers, users, customers or others; and
- for any other purposes for which the information is collected and maintained.
3. With whom do we share that information?
We may share your personal or non-personal identifiable information with third parties including in the following instances:
- service providers, advertisers and other people with whom we conduct business;
- law enforcement officials in order to comply with necessary legal requirements;
- where you have specifically authorized us to do so;
- as we develop our business we may engage in a merger, divestiture or transfer or sale of all or substantially all of our assets or upon any other corporate reorganization; and
- third parties for the purposes of analyzing and using trends.
4. What security measures do we take with respect to your information?
We employ reasonable security measures to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal information that we collect and maintain. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information or that any communication or transmission of such information over the Internet will be entirely secure.
5. Third Party Websites.
Our site may contain links to websites or products and services offered by third parties. We do not endorse and are not responsible for the information collection practices of those third party websites. Your use of those third party websites is at your sole and entire risk. We encourage you to review those third party websites and their privacy policies before using them or providing them any of your personal information.
7. Contact Information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at info [at] pulpnature.com.