There are a lot of things you can’t do in seven minutes: grocery shopping (unless you’re a light eater), paying bills (unless you live with your parents), taking a shower (unless you only have ice cold water).
Getting a sweat to Johnson and Johnson’s Official 7 Minute Workout App is something you can do. It’s like carrying a portable gym in your hand.
Unlike ordinary gyms, this app is free, can customize itself to your abilities, and is open 24 hours.
Exercise physiology specialist, Chris Jordan, created 36 exercises and 12 additional workouts that can be customized and modified to create more than 1,000 variations to help keep you motivated. He takes you through each move step-by-step, ensuring you get the most out of every minute.
In one word this app is FLEXIBLE:
1. Smart Workout feature recommends various workout programs according to your fitness and abilities
2. You can chose to do one, two, or three circuits
3. You can watch the clock, the trainer, or listen to and control music during your workout
4. You can use a wall, chair, or no equipment at all
5. You can swap out workouts to keep things interesting
6. You can stick with the original 7 Minute Workout
Forgot to pack you workout DVDs or yoga mat on vacation? No problem. As long as you have your phone, you’re ready to workout anytime and anywhere.
Hannah Tice-Autoimmune Ally
Source and Photo: Johnson & Johnsonby